Your Safety Is Our Top Priority. Continue reading to learn how we are tackling Covid-19.
Project Human X Events
Your safety and your health is important to us. So is your happiness. With the economy re-opening, we are taking precautious steps to make sure every guest is in the safest environment possible.
Precautionary Health Measures:
* We provide free masks for our guests!
* We normally have a capacity of 60 humans for our events. In order to physically distance our guests we have now cut our capacity down to only 18 guests being allowed in our community art center at a time.
* We also have invested into highly quality air purifiers that cleanse the air of bacteria and viruses inside the rooms where events are held.
* We cleanse and sanitize the art center before and after each event.
* We have hand sanitizer in multiple locations throughout the art center.
* We also began hosting our art experiences outdoors to make our community feel more safe & comfortable with attending our events!
*If you have COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. If you have these symptoms, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please make your health a top priority & do not attend a Project Human X event until you are healthy again.
Making Physical Distancing Easier
Washing hands and physical distancing are of the best ways for people to remain safe and healthy– but sometimes it can be difficult to judge the 6-foot distance. For this reason we have designated physical distancing "markers" where people should sit & stand.
We remain focused on helping customers and associates stay healthy. Based on advice from the medical community and new information we’re learning every day, we will continue creating and providing additional safety measures for our team members and guest.
Shipping & Order Fulfillments
Due to increased demand, it may take a little longer to restock some items & deliver your orders. Order fulfillments have been delayed due to the industry grappling with challenges. We are experiencing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
We are doing everything we can to help strengthen our community of families, friends and associates. We’re taking preventative measures to keep our facility clean and maintain a healthy environment. Together, we WILL get through this!