Express Yourself Free of Judgement
In-person viewing for visitors will be available by appointment. Appointments will be available to book online and over the phone. RSVP for a viewing date by clicking here or call (314)-252-0631
How do you get your Art in the Show?
Complete a submission form by clicking here or visit the front desk at Project Human X when you are dropping off your artwork. Artwork drop off and registration form completion are due by end of day on August 28th, 2021.
- Do not sign your artwork
- Most mediums are acceptable as long as they meet the size criteria – we cannot accept anything that will not hang on the wall. All art sizes are acceptable.
- Please refrain from submitting explicitly violent or explicitly sexual works of art.
- Each artist can submit a maximum of 10 pieces – The number of pieces displayed from each artist will depend on the total number of submissions.
- Artists are encouraged to title each piece. Please write the title of the piece on the back of the artwork.
What if I don't have art supplies?
Pick up a canvas at Project Human X! You can use your own canvas or pick one up at our art center. Project Human X has plenty of canvases of many different sizes to choose from. When you purchase a canvas in person, you can also create in the studio during open hours. Each canvas purchase comes with unlimited paint and/or other art supplies and when you create during studio hours.
Canvas prices range from $6 - $20
*Canvases available from the beginning of August 2021 until the beginning of the art show.
REMEMBER: Keep your art piece a secret – it’s an Anonymous Art Show after all!
• Deadline to drop off art: August 28th, 2021
• Deadline to submit the participation form: August 28th, 2021
• Exhibit open for public viewing: September 1st – October 3rd, 2021
• Anonymous Art Show Opening Reception: September 11th | Ticketed
The artist will be revealed after purchase of the artwork. If the artist wishes to never reveal their identity please let us know in advance.